Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ten Thing Tuesday

 
One of my favorite bloggers Hummusbird repeatedly does a ten things tuesday, and I thought I'd follow her (at least once!) to introduce myself a little more (incase anyone even reads this!). So here it goes, Ten Thing Tuesday:
1. Victoria Michelle Claire Galvin is my full name (and I've introduced myself using the whole thing way to many times)
2. I'm crafty, not only in a artistic way but also rigging things to fix them using the strangest methods and materials (I get that from my father)
3. I live in New York and my immediate family does not (It aint easy, I'll tell ya that)
4. On friday I'm finally starting the process for hair I've been dreaming about for far to long
5.I 'm currently "at work", I nanny two children and in this indecisive period of my life, it's the best thing I could be doing.
6. I have my bachelors degree in Psychology and Photography
7. I want a job that utilizes my creativity, so I'm still dreaming of what that could possibly be.
8. I carry a notebook where ever I go and have for as long as I could remember
9. I'm currently working on some life changes (will later make for blog posts I'm sure)
10. I call my room the log cabin, because that's exactly what it is (working on a post to show you that as well!)


No comments:

Post a Comment