Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nashville Snapshots

 










 

 
Nashville, Nashville, Nashville. What a gorgeous city. Last week was the first time I had went and visited my Sister in the place she now calls home. Upon first glance you can immediately see what draws people to it. It's beauty alone will do it for you, but the happy, pure feeling you get on the strip of Broadway is unlike the Broadway I'm so fimilar with. (Don't get me wrong I LOVE my city!) but there's something about the little cities around the US that I have been to, that make me long for a life like that. Everywhere you go you are greeted with a smile, or a independent business that makes for a great experience. Above are some snapshots from some of the really amazing places CG (my sister) took me to see. We visited Mas Taco: A amazing taco place that you MUST go to or find the truck if you find yourself in Nashville,  Creama: An adorable, quaint coffee shop, Mckays: Basically a thrift bookstore (thrifting and books are two ways to my heart so imagine how I felt when they came together in this way!), Old Made Good: A Vintage shop which radiates creativity,  Las Paletas: A gourmet popsicle place (another MUST ), Two Bits: A bar/restaurant with arcade games, video game systems and board games, with the most amazing energy I've felt in a while (Number one MUST in my opinion)  and many more! All equally made great impressions on me. I hope to go back as soon as possible, and possibily, maybe one day call that city my home as well. Let me know if you've ever been and how your experience was! I'd love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment